We have been around since July 2011, we’d like to thank everyone for the contributions, comments, feedback and love!
Here are the most viewed articles & pictures of 2011 on BeAmman.com in each category.
Stay tuned for great Ammani content, we’re just warming up!
Let us know what you’d like to see on our site for 2012 by commenting in the box below.
See & DO:
1) From Zara to Amman with love
2) Jo Bedu
3) Olive Harvest } موسم قطف الزيتون
4) نوادي القراءة في عمان - انكتاب
5) Citadel Nights } Photos by Ehab Othman
Eat & Drink:
1) Whats New Amman?
2) Auntie Hanady’s Cheesecake & Cookies
3) Amman’s Street Food
4) Tamreyet Omar } تمرية عمر
5) Capital Cuisine – a food tour in Amman, Jordan
On the Street:
1) 100 must meet Ammanis } ١٠٠ شخص من الضروري التعرف عليهم في عمّان
2) A Day in Amman - Off The Beaten Track
3) A Tale of Two Intrepid Tweeps – Finding a Stolen iPad in #Amman
4) Recycling in Amman (English)
إعادة التدوير في عمّان
5) One Amman (English)
Best of Amman:
1) Top 10 Things to do under 10 JDs (English)
أفضل عشرة اشياء ممكن فعلها بأقل من عشرة دنانير
2) Top 10 Contemporary Architecture Buildings in Amman
3) Top 5 Falafel Sandwiches in Amman
4) Top 5 Local Coffee Places
5) Top 5 Arabic Restaurants Downtown Amman
Amman Through The Lens:
1) Amman Through the Lens of Bashar Alaeddin
2) Amman Through the lens of Ibraheem Shaheen
3) Amman Through the lens of Yazid Ajaleh
Most viewed pictures:
Photo by Raed Shomali
Photo by Zain Salti
Photo by Bashar Alaeddin
Photo by Basil Mohammad
Photo by Ehab Othman
The weather is getting better, and we know you're all excited to get out & get active in Amma
We have been around for a year and a half now and couldnt have done it without you!
Written by: Lubna
You may have enjoyed my previous list on BeAmman - Top 10 kids activities
Readers enjoyed our first top 10 ways to get active in Amman post, and we received a lot of comme